In the media #1

bplusp_masthead3

My first mention in the media has occurred already.  That was fast.

Books +Publishing is, according its own website, Australia’s number-one source of news about the book industry, keeping subscribers up to date with the latest book industry news, events, features, interviews, opinion, personnel changes, job advertisements and classifieds. Books+Publishing is also the only source of pre-publication reviews of Australian books.

And today they’ve published a little article about me and my book!

Gosh, I wonder if people will stop me in the street now? Will I get mobbed at my regular lunchtime sushi place? Are the other kids going to tease my children?

No?  Nothing? Right.  Best get back to the day job then…

Just for the record, though, my last name is Scott Tucker.  Two words, no hyphen.  Like Mary Grant Bruce. 😉

2018-03-25T13:14:31+00:00 August 17th, 2016|Work in Progress|0 Comments

No Comments

1. Ms Frugal Ears August 17, 2016 at 11:56 am - Reply

Congratulations and well deserved. All your long work is paying off, and it is a real inspiration to see.

2. sharkell August 17, 2016 at 1:09 pm - Reply

Wow – fantastic! Congratulations.

• Michelle Scott Tucker August 17, 2016 at 1:20 pm - Reply

Thanks – getting a bit nervous now though, about following through!

• sharkell August 17, 2016 at 1:24 pm - Reply

If you’ve made it this far on your own steam I don’t think you’ll have any difficulties now you’ve got backing

• Michelle Scott Tucker August 17, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Agreed – but I do have to keep telling myself that!

3. residentjudge August 17, 2016 at 3:43 pm - Reply

Congratulations!!! Well done!!!

4. Gail Rehbein August 18, 2016 at 4:10 pm - Reply

Very fast for sure. A neat read (apart from the surname hiccup) and as ‘the first’ in the media, it’ll be one to remember. I’d still buy some dark sunglasses just in case the media spotlight heats up 🙂

• Michelle Scott Tucker August 18, 2016 at 7:01 pm - Reply

Ha ha! I have my ‘bodyguard’ ready to step in if the paparazzi get too much…

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you...

%d bloggers like this: